KiwiHUG Wellington: How To Convert More Leads With Inbound
Over 65% of all respondents from the 2015 ‘State of Digital Marketing in Australia and New Zealand’ reportedly increased their digital and Inbound marketing budget… why? Because it’s working.
But using Inbound marketing to increase lead conversion takes a lot more than extra money in the bank (although it most certainly helps). Our event will help you get to working on Inbound tactics, tools and strategies so you can successfully optimise your increased spending to convert more of your leads into loyal customers.
Speakers & Topics
Greg Williamson, Director of tech-savvy marketing agency Concentrate will be presenting:
- 5 key factors you need to consider when using Inbound Marketing
methods to convert leads into customers
- A few examples of a successful nurture strategy
Alan Sharpe, Senior Manager of Customer Engagement and Communications at Gareth Morgan Investments will be presenting:
- 5 key insights from his experience with HubSpot and content marketing
- Some of the challenges his team's faced with adopting Inbound practices
- What you do when you generate too many leads through Inbound
- A range of key ideas and tactics to nurture your leads from awareness through to decision
- The tools and techniques you need to convert leads into MQLs (marketing qualified leads)
Why Should You Attend?
- Meet– grow your marketing skill set with the help of Kiwi inbound industry leaders and local HubSpot practitioners attending our event
- Collaborate–network and learn from like-minded Kiwi marketers attending
- Learn– discover essential tips, tricks and facts about the inbound world and how best to incorporate them into existing strategies
- Ah-Ha! Moments– what better way to experience a light bulb moment than at an event designed to help you improve and expand upon your current Inbound marketing efforts.
For more information and to save yourself (and your friends) a seat, hit the registration button below!